Wednesday 12 February 2014

Coffee love


I couldn't get through the day without a big, fat hit of caffine. Normally, it's made at home but occasionally I treat myself to the real deal. Luckily, Cornwall is home to some really fabulous cafes that know how to make a great coffee and serve delicious home made food. 


More than that they do it with style. Funky cafes and bistros are opening up all the time that put the customer at the heart of what they do, they make you feel genuinely welcome and are always looking to innovate. 

The roll of honour is long, but here are just some of my favourites. Please check them out if you're visiting....

Picnic, Falmouth, Genki, St Agnes, Uneeka, Truro, Good Vibes, Falmouth, and Miss Peapods, Penryn. 




If you're a real coffee lover then look out for the Origin sign outside. It's a local Cornish company that sources and roasts its own coffee. It even insists on giving everyone who serves it a barista masterclass - ahh that's coffee love!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Antonia,
    If you are ever in West Cornwall can I recommend Birdie's Bistro and Duckies Cafe in Hayle and Sacrlett Wines in Lelant!
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh sounds fab! I'm always on the lookout for good places, I think I've been to Scarlett Wines before if it's near the train station? We always go by train to St Ives, as I think it has to be one of the best stretches of railway in the whole country. The views are incredible, it's really quick and much easier than trying to find a parking space. Can't wait for my next visit, thanks for the recommendations! Antonia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Just found you via Leanne & so pleased to find another Cornish blogger! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pipany, glad you found me! I tend to very low key, but I follow some great blogs. x

    ReplyDelete